This post confirms my ownership of the site and that this site adheres to Google AdSense program policies and Terms and Conditions

Thursday, April 1, 2010

2010 FIA F2 championships














Ajith Kumar India driver has become the 17th to confirm their place in line with 2010 FIA Formula-up two championships.

Ajith Kumar is a big movie star in his native country(only indian film star became a sports man) and a race driver Keen, competed in Asia and Europe. He made his racing debut in 2003, round which the contest selected from Formula BMW Asia Series and scored a finish in the top six during his inaugural campaign before moving to the United Kingdom in 2004 to compete in the British Formula 3 series highly competitive. The ten races run in the national class and scored two podiums.

While acting has been mostly Kumar recent years, believes the time is ripe to return to racing as the sport continues to grow in their own country.

Ajith Kumar, said: "I am very happy competing in F2. I have great respect for Jonathan Palmer - thank you to him and his efforts for Formula Two is the next best thing to F1. Coming from India with a population of 2 million dollars, want to take courses in that country for the common man. At that time, is still a niche sport very popular in urban areas. Given my profile as a movie star, and using my status popularize the sport in India.

"I am confident in achieving some success in the form of two FIA championships this year. I tried other cars in Malaysia recently and I expect more practice in the car at Snetterton and Silverstone F2 before the event begins. I hope my involvement with Armaan Ebrahim and Parthiv Sureshwaran create the right amount of interest in the sport in India. "

F2 Series Director Jonathan Palmer said: "I am delighted to welcome Ajith F2. Having a superstar of Indian cinema who has shown ambitions currently competing in F2 is very exciting for the championship and I really admire Ajith determination and enthusiasm. Paul Newman has shown that international celebrities can be competitive in the international motorsport - and the end of his career. Ajith is also several years younger than Michael Schumacher and Rubens Barrichello. F2 team and other drivers expect Ajith give maximum support to help more and more competitive. "

No comments:

Post a Comment